Category List

Saturday, October 19, 2013

DIY. Easy gathered skirt (Or dress if you attach a top to it?!) , made from rectangles. From now on I want to make most of my summer skirts, so simple and so much cheaper yahoo

1930's Frock for American Girl doll Kit or Ruthie
1930's Frock for American Girl doll Kit or Ruthie
American girl doll outfit
American girl doll outfit
Princess towel coverups, girls would be in love!!
Princess towel coverups,  girls would be in love!!
DIY. Easy gathered skirt (Or dress if you attach a top to it?!) , made from rectangles. From now on I want to make most of my summer skirts, so simple and so much cheaper yahoo
DIY. Easy gathered skirt (Or dress if you attach a top to it?!) , made from rectangles. From now on I want to make most of my summer skirts, so simple and so much cheaper yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment