Category List

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Love, love, love everything about this.... from the green jacket to the beautiful little dress to the gorgeous headband all things I wouldn't mind trying me hand at.

American Girl doll clothes- 2 pce . Lime green jeans and black open shoulder t shirt top.. $24.00, via Etsy.
American Girl doll clothes- 2 pce . Lime green jeans and  black open shoulder t shirt top.. $24.00, via Etsy.
Dress tutorial
Dress tutorial
Love, love, love everything about this.... from the green jacket to the beautiful little dress to the gorgeous headband all things I wouldn't mind trying me hand at.
Love, love, love everything about this.... from the green jacket to the beautiful little dress to the gorgeous headband all things I wouldn't mind trying me hand at.
1930's Pleated Spring Frock - Made to Fit 18" American Girl Doll Kit or Ruthie, By KeeperDollyDuds
1930's Pleated Spring Frock - Made to Fit 18" American Girl Doll Kit or Ruthie, By KeeperDollyDuds
Mid 1800's Southern Belle Gown for Marie Grace or Cecile. $78.00, via Etsy.
Mid 1800's Southern Belle Gown for Marie Grace or Cecile. $78.00, via Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment