Category List

Saturday, October 19, 2013

My friend, Diane, an infamous costume designer has started making American Girl Doll clothing. She has amazing things! Makes me want to get my own American Girl Doll! American Girl doll 5 piece outfit with skirt by AccordingtoEmma, $30.00

18 Inch Doll Clothing for American Girl Dolls by bestdollboutique, $41.99
18 Inch Doll Clothing for American Girl Dolls  by bestdollboutique, $41.99
Fall Maxi Dress Tutorial
Fall Maxi Dress Tutorial
Easter wreath
Easter wreath
My friend, Diane, an infamous costume designer has started making American Girl Doll clothing. She has amazing things! Makes me want to get my own American Girl Doll! American Girl doll 5 piece outfit with skirt by AccordingtoEmma, $30.00
My friend, Diane, an infamous costume designer has started making American Girl Doll clothing.  She has amazing things!  Makes me want to get my own American Girl Doll!  American Girl doll 5 piece outfit with skirt by AccordingtoEmma, $30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment